Our Specialty Services
Fitness Frenzy now provides Reiki Treatments. Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the practitioner can channel energy into the client utilising touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the client's body and restore physical and emotional well-being. Fitness Frenzy provides a Reiki Master Practitioner to help you feel better inside and out.
Hula Hoop Birthday Party
Need a fresh idea for your child's birthday party? Try this old toy for new fun! Hula hooping birthday parties where kids get to make and design their very own hoops to take home and then laugh it up in a 45 min hooping class.
Manual Stretch Therapy
Designed to help reduce muscle tension, Fitness Frenzy offers manual stretch therapy. The practitioner aids the client in stretching their bodies using the contract-relax method of stretching. Clients have seen a definite impact immediately after being stretched with this technique in muscle soreness and tension, as well as knee, back and hip pain reduced. Clients receive a full body stretch with a focus on muscles that need the most attention.
Fitness Frenzy has a lot of incentives, services and FREE giveaways for your company to take advantage of. The following list is just some of what we have to offer;
- Free prizes to companies that are doing fitness or health-related events. For example, another business in the area used free memberships as prizes to get participants actively involved in their "Walk across Canada" event, where participants used pedometers to track km and recorded on a map where they were on a route.
- Group discounts to employers/employees that have 10 or more people attending our gym.
- Accept direct payment from employers, of clients who work for employers, who subsidise gym/training.
- Set up and tracking of fitness related events.
- Sponsorship for fitness related events put on by the company.
- Discounts to employers purchasing gift certificates for their employees as gifts for Birthdays, Christmas, and Thank You Cards.
- Fitness posters and tip cards to promote health.
Get the full scoop
Sign up to Fitness Frenzy’s newsletter for awesome fitness and health advice, tips, workouts and recipes.
Newsletters sent once a month max.
We respect your privacy and don’t share your email.
1040 Division St. Cobourg Unit #10
SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST CONSULTATION:
We will contact you and meet in person to assess your personal fitness and holistic needs.
No obligation. First consultation is free. Find out how we can help improve your life.